Treehouse Cove Lodge
Never Grow Up!
Located in Seldovia Bay, Alaska
An exclusive 5-night, all-inclusive Alaskan package for 4-6 guests. The best valued, full-service lodge in Kachemak Bay, Alaska.
Book Our World Class Adventure Package
A 2 night minimum adventure package designed 2 guests. The Treehouse, Beach House or both. Located in stunning Seldovia Bay, 2 miles by water from the quaint and historic town of Seldovia, Alaska. Daily guided nearshore and terrestrial adventures are included in the price. Boat transfers from Homer included. Delicious home-cooked meals included.
We can custom design your adventure with a Gulf Alaska whale watching, beach combing, and remote kayaking trip. This is an off-grid, semi-remote wilderness lodge.
Fly-In Brown Bear Viewings
Offshore Halibut Fishing
Remote Kayaking Trips
Up Close Encounters with Sea Animals
Home Cooked Meals
Gulf of Alaska Whale Watching
Where You'll Be Staying
The Eagle's Nest Treehouse
Experience Eagle's Nest Treehouse, Alaska's ONLY oceanfront treehouse glamping experience!
- Nestled between two ancient Sitka Spruce Trees, this spacious cozy space was designed and built by Captain Scott and his first mate, Janet.
- The sound of the mountain stream next to the treehouse will calm your soul!
- Deck fire feature, indoor propane marine heater, outdoor kitchen, outdoor privy and compost toilet on deck, indoor kitchen sink with cold running water.
- Shower available on site.
- Your treehouse adventure awaits!
Captain's Beach House
Steps away from the beach!
- Spacious sleeping loft with stunning views!
- Hot and cold running water, shower, indoor compost toilet, wood and propane heat.
- Sleeps up to six.
- Fully equipped kitchen with a refrigerator.
- Comfortable queen bed in the loft area with an additional single bed. Plus, a pull out queen on the main floor.
- Deck fire feature.